Thanks for visiting our Blog. Feel free to leave comments on our site (anyone can leave messages now without having to sign up). You can click on any picture to view larger.
Monday, May 30, 2005
Hi Mommy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sweet Emma, You are as beautiful as I have been dreaming you would be.Welcome princess!Your mommy has been waiting for you for a long time and I have been praying for you for many,many years.What a joy it is to see your sweet face.I send gentle hugs/kisses to you on the wings of angels....love you so much! Kathleen
what a cute baby. mackenzie was only 6 lbs 4 oz and a little shorter so we know how small Emma must seem to you guys. she's looking well tho! you guys must have better insurance than we did!
a whole bunch of congrats to both you guys. i know you've waited a long time to be a "Dad" and this is the answer to a great many prayers - and I know you are going to make a great Dad because you have not only a heart for you daughter but a heart for God - and he will bless that.
Buzz&Diane PS - never used one of these blogs hope this gets to you
2 comments:
Sweet Emma,
You are as beautiful as I have been dreaming you would be.Welcome princess!Your mommy has been waiting for you for a long time and I have been praying for you for many,many years.What a joy it is to see your sweet face.I send gentle hugs/kisses to you on the wings of angels....love you so much! Kathleen
hey terry/dory
what a cute baby. mackenzie was only 6 lbs 4 oz and a little shorter so we know how small Emma must seem to you guys. she's looking well tho! you guys must have better insurance than we did!
a whole bunch of congrats to both you guys. i know you've waited a long time to be a "Dad" and this is the answer to a great many prayers - and I know you are going to make a great Dad because you have not only a heart for you daughter but a heart for God - and he will bless that.
Buzz&Diane
PS - never used one of these blogs hope this gets to you
Post a Comment