Thanks for visiting our Blog. Feel free to leave comments on our site (anyone can leave messages now without having to sign up). You can click on any picture to view larger.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Ah... a full tummy and I'm taking a nap. Later.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cutie! She's going to have to look like Dori, lol. Can't wait for you to bring her home. Let us know if you need anything. The Lord is good!
Terry & Dori, Congratulations! Emma is truly blessed to have two of the most well practiced and spiritually equipped parents around. So how's that heart expansion going? You can almost feel it growing, eh? It's only just begun-hold on to your hats! She is perfect and beautiful. Praise God for his workmanship and grace. We love and miss you. Can't wait to see you all in July. Love, Kelly,Tracy,Doug,McKenna & Jentri
Oh...I am now crying as I have for the first time opened up these pictures..What a beautiful little girl..so perfect..Little Emma..Welcome to the world.. We Love you Carol and Russ
6 comments:
What a cutie! She's going to have to look like Dori, lol. Can't wait for you to bring her home. Let us know if you need anything. The Lord is good!
Chris & Barb
What a beautiful blessing from above! Love to all. Julie
Amazing and blessed! Well done T&D. Love the baby and each other like there is no tomorrow!
Sean J.
She is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing these pictures. I'm so excited for you guys.
Pam S.
Terry & Dori,
Congratulations! Emma is truly blessed to have two of the most well practiced and spiritually equipped parents around. So how's that heart expansion going? You can almost feel it growing, eh? It's only just begun-hold on to your hats! She is perfect and beautiful. Praise God for his workmanship and grace. We love and miss you. Can't wait to see you all in July. Love, Kelly,Tracy,Doug,McKenna & Jentri
Oh...I am now crying as I have for the first time opened up these pictures..What a beautiful little girl..so perfect..Little Emma..Welcome to the world..
We Love you
Carol and Russ
Post a Comment