Thanks for visiting our Blog. Feel free to leave comments on our site (anyone can leave messages now without having to sign up). You can click on any picture to view larger.
Monday, May 30, 2005
I'm not sure I like that.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
...personality pic already ...and only a week old ...she's gonna be a fast learner Terry ...just remember NOT to blink cuz if you do ...it'll be at that moment she'll do something amazing ...so good luck NOT blinking for the next 25 years or so ...lol
Emma, we have something in common.I was born at LB Memorial ...oh 43 years ago!I didn't like those darn tubes back then either!Great shot for Daddy!You are so loved-even if your tongue is sticking out or not!hugs little princess! Kathleen
2 comments:
...personality pic already ...and only a week old ...she's gonna be a fast learner Terry ...just remember NOT to blink cuz if you do ...it'll be at that moment she'll do something amazing ...so good luck NOT blinking for the next 25 years or so ...lol
Emma,
we have something in common.I was born at LB Memorial ...oh 43 years ago!I didn't like those darn tubes back then either!Great shot for Daddy!You are so loved-even if your tongue is sticking out or not!hugs little princess! Kathleen
Post a Comment