Thanks for visiting our Blog. Feel free to leave comments on our site (anyone can leave messages now without having to sign up). You can click on any picture to view larger.
The room looks great! As always, you 2 have done a wonderful job. I'm sure Emma is going to have lots of happy times there...and lots of poopies too!
I wish I could take credit for Emma's room... it's all Dori. I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
What a warm cozy beautiful room you decorated for Emma. She is going to be one very happy, loved, spoiled girl!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The room looks great! As always, you 2 have done a wonderful job. I'm sure Emma is going to have lots of happy times there...and lots of poopies too!
I wish I could take credit for Emma's room... it's all Dori. I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
What a warm cozy beautiful room you decorated for Emma. She is going to be one very happy, loved, spoiled girl!
Post a Comment