Thanks for visiting our Blog. Feel free to leave comments on our site (anyone can leave messages now without having to sign up). You can click on any picture to view larger.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Ahhh... safe in Mommy's arms.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HALLELUJAH!! I've been waiting since I was 13 years old to see this picture... I first heard about Emma shortly after we argued about who's horse could beat up who's!! Praise be to our God and Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ for His innumerable blessings and Emma is one of the biggest!! Love and Hugs from Kameron and Paul
I have been waiting 25 years to see this picture and it is even more precious than I have been imagining!I love you Dori! Emma is so incredibly beautiful....just like her mommy! love and very gentle hugs sent to you both.....Kathleen
2 comments:
HALLELUJAH!! I've been waiting since I was 13 years old to see this picture... I first heard about Emma shortly after we argued about who's horse could beat up who's!! Praise be to our God and Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ for His innumerable blessings and Emma is one of the biggest!!
Love and Hugs from Kameron and Paul
I have been waiting 25 years to see this picture and it is even more precious than I have been imagining!I love you Dori! Emma is so incredibly beautiful....just like her mommy! love and very gentle hugs sent to you both.....Kathleen
Post a Comment