Thanks for visiting our Blog. Feel free to leave comments on our site (anyone can leave messages now without having to sign up). You can click on any picture to view larger.
What a beautiful girl you have.. Terry you look very happy with your family ..tell your wife ..congratulation for this beautiful girl too!!! esta divina!!! She is divine..:) Katia
My dear friend, This is the picture I have had tucked away in my dreams all these many years.You look so incredible happy.How is your and Emmas health? Write me personal and let me know how you are.You are even more beautiful then before! Motherhood has made you even more gorgeous my friend.I love you so much. Give Emma a kiss and long hug for me!Wish I could be there in person! I will contact you soon.Give hubby my love also and thank him for making my friend so happy. Always your friend... long before we knew children were such an awesome gift of God! he! he!
3 comments:
Love the pictures! If you get a chance, write a little about the day. When did you go? What other rides did you go on? How happy was it?
What a beautiful girl you have.. Terry you look very happy with your family ..tell your wife ..congratulation for this beautiful girl too!!! esta divina!!! She is divine..:)
Katia
My dear friend,
This is the picture I have had tucked away in my dreams all these many years.You look so incredible happy.How is your and Emmas health? Write me personal and let me know how you are.You are even more beautiful then before! Motherhood has made you even more gorgeous my friend.I love you so much. Give Emma a kiss and long hug for me!Wish I could be there in person! I will contact you soon.Give hubby my love also and thank him for making my friend so happy.
Always your friend... long before we knew children were such an awesome gift of God! he! he!
Post a Comment